- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/23/2015
- Last connection: 07/23/2020
- 09:39 AM rgw Bug #44283: rgw: some list buckets handle leak
- 09:37 AM rgw Bug #44283 (Resolved): rgw: some list buckets handle leak
- some metadata handle didn't release after init in rgw_bucket.
RGWBucketAdminOp::info() and process_stale_instances()
- 08:08 AM rgw Bug #41953: rgw: skip add empty multipart list to gc in abort_multipart_upload
- 08:05 AM rgw Bug #41953 (Resolved): rgw: skip add empty multipart list to gc in abort_multipart_upload
- abort_multipart_upload will collect uploaded parts to gc.
But if we have no uploaded parts, it still send to gc.
- 06:00 AM rgw Bug #41839: rgw: data sync start delay if remote haven't init data_log
- 05:59 AM rgw Bug #41839 (Resolved): rgw: data sync start delay if remote haven't init data_log
- if remote have no object write after startup, the data_log will not init,
so the data_log list in RGWReadRemoteDataL...
- 12:35 PM rgw Bug #41433: rgw: fix list starts with null marker
- 12:31 PM rgw Bug #41433 (Resolved): rgw: fix list starts with null marker
- list with version_id=null, the null will be treated as a "null" version in cls rgw_bucket_list, which cause the list ...
- 08:06 AM rgw Bug #40905: rgw: list bucket with delimiter wrongly skip some special keys
- @Matt Benjamin
need an extra directory before the f1999+ to trigger the skip logical, such as f0/, otherwise the s...
- 04:52 PM rgw Bug #40991: rgw: potential realm watch lost
Also available in: Atom