rgw: some list buckets handle leak
some metadata handle didn't release after init in rgw_bucket.
RGWBucketAdminOp::info() and process_stale_instances()
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee set to Tianshan Qu
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Backport set to nautilus,mimic
- Pull request ID set to 29886
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport changed from nautilus,mimic to octopus,nautilus
- Copied to Backport #45498: octopus: rgw: some list buckets handle leak added
- Copied to Backport #45499: nautilus: rgw: some list buckets handle leak added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom