rgw: potential realm watch lost
luminous mimic nautilus
realm watch only restart on -ENOTCONN, but if we fail to maintain the watch ping, the OSD will return -ETIMEDOUT.
the objecter will keep the last_error, if we not handle it, it will not call handle_error in future error. so it will never get the chance to rewatch on following -ENOTCONN error.
- Status changed from New to 7
- Pull request ID set to 29369
- Status changed from 7 to Pending Backport
- Backport set to luminous mimic nautilus
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom