mgr/dashboard: allow custom dashboard grafana url when set by cephadm
Right now, there is no chance to set the dashboard's grafana url to the FQDN:
See https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/34592#issuecomment-638050392 for an explanation why this is required.
#5 Updated by Sage Weil over 2 years ago
1. A cephadm option to not set the grafana url, so we can avoid making the problem worse, and allow the user to set the dashboard setting themselves.
2. A per-host fqdn property (along-side addr and name). This way dashboard configuration will update if grafana gets moved. Downside is that maybe there is a cert to use that doesn't match the host fqdn.
#10 Updated by Sebastian Wagner over 2 years ago
- Project changed from Orchestrator to mgr
- Subject changed from cephadm: allow custom dashboard grafana url to mgr/dashboard: allow custom dashboard grafana url when set by cephadm
- Description updated (diff)
- Category changed from cephadm/monitoring to 146
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Tags deleted (
#11 Updated by Kiefer Chang over 2 years ago
Set `config_dashboard` option to False and cephadm won't manage the Dashboard options.