mgr/dashboard: Pool form max size
Currently the pool form max size is determined by "max_size" of the selected rule or the maximum amount of available OSDs. The amount can be wrong if the failure domain of the rule is not OSD.
I'm also currently not sure if "max_size" and "min_size" are useful values to show, at least pools created on a vstart cluster always show the same min and max size values. Please make that sure that those values can still be used safely.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 32829
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Copied to Backport #45889: octopus: mgr/dashboard: Pool form max size added
- Pull request ID changed from 32829 to 35051
Somehow I copied the wrong PR ID. Change it to the right ID. Sorry for the irritation among the backporters.
- Backport changed from octopus to octopus, nautilus
- Copied to Backport #46387: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Pool form max size added
Also available in: Atom