mgr/dashboard: Timeouts for rbd.py calls
As the corner cases are not implemented in many rbd.py methods, they can fail without a response on a specific pool (mostly bad pools).
If this is implemented remove the workaround that was implemented to fix #43765.
For details what known issue exists see #43771.
For details about the discussion that was made look at the PR that fixed #43765.
Make sure that #43771 is still not addressed before starting with this issue.
For details how this was implemented in openATTIC look here
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Bug #43771: pybind/rbd: config_list hangs if given an pool with a bad pg state added
- Related to Bug #43765: mgr/dashboard: Dashboard breaks on the selection of a bad pool added
- Duplicated by Bug #44223: mgr/dashboard: Timeouts for rbd.py calls added
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Severity changed from 3 - minor to 1 - critical
- Related to Bug #46815: mgr/dashboard: FAIL: test_pool_create (tasks.mgr.dashboard.test_pool.PoolTest) added
Per today's discussion in the backlog grooming call, this might be solvable by reducing a timeout value here?
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 132 to General
Also available in: Atom