mgr/dashboard: Dashboard breaks on the selection of a bad pool
Component - Pools
If a pool is created with a wrong rule that is oversized for the cluster it gets into the "creating+incomplete" state.
This wont break the dashboard yet, but when clicking on the pool to get it's details every API request will be left unanswerd. The first unanswered call is "/api/pool/$badPool/configuration".
To reproduce this you can create an erasure code profile with a greater value for k than you have OSDs.
- Related to Bug #43771: pybind/rbd: config_list hangs if given an pool with a bad pg state added
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 32829
- Related to Bug #44224: mgr/dashboard: Timeouts for rbd.py calls added
- Backport changed from nautilus to octopus nautilus
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Copied to Backport #45557: octopus: mgr/dashboard: Dashboard breaks on the selection of a bad pool added
- Copied to Backport #45558: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Dashboard breaks on the selection of a bad pool added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 137 to Component - Pools
Also available in: Atom