failed to set DurationSeconds in sts request
Currently put any DurationSeconds not work , debug logs reveal that DurationSeconds is not set
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
Please add any backports.
- Pull request ID set to 31661
- Backport set to nautilus,mimic
joke lee: please in the future, when you create a tracker, set the "Pull request ID" and "Backport" fields.
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport changed from nautilus,mimic to octopus,nautilus,mimic
- Backport changed from octopus,nautilus,mimic to nautilus,mimic
- Copied to Backport #44140: mimic: failed to set DurationSeconds in sts request added
- Copied to Backport #44141: nautilus: failed to set DurationSeconds in sts request added
- Duplicated by Bug #44527: radosgw sts assumerole error added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom