mgr/dashboard: incorrect help message for minimum blob size
When a user creates or edits a pool with compression enabled, if a minimum blob size greater or equal to maximum blob size is inputed, a help message is shown as below.
The message should ask user to input a value less than maximum blob size.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Kiefer Chang
- Pull request ID set to 28017
Good spotting! Thanks for reporting and fixing this.
- Status changed from In Progress to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Copied to Backport #39664: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: incorrect help message for minimum blob size added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
- Affected Versions v14.0.0, v14.2.0, v14.2.1 added
- Affected Versions deleted (
Also available in: Atom