rgw: gc entries with zero-length chains are not cleaned up
Although rare, garbage collection entries with zero-length chains can arise. Mark Kogan made a reproducer by killing large uploads midway repeatedly. The existing code does not clean these up. These along with other bugs need to be addressed.
- Pull request ID set to 26601
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Related to Bug #38470: Radosg-admin can't delete bucket and radosgw-admin gc process not working (or very slowly) added
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to 7
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from 7 to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #38713: mimic: rgw: gc entries with zero-length chains are not cleaned up added
- Copied to Backport #38714: luminous: rgw: gc entries with zero-length chains are not cleaned up added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom