mgr/dashboard: Render error in pool edit dialog
The pool edit dialog renders the section with the buttons incorrect.
I'm not sure what you mean by "renders incorrect" - could you be more specific, please? Thanks!
The panel where the buttons are placed on is separate from the form in the first and wrong screen shot. In the second screen shot, the panel is part of the form and looks nice.
- Assignee set to Patrick Seidensal
- Related to Feature #36191: mgr/dashboard: Add support for managing RBD QoS added
- Related to deleted (Feature #36191: mgr/dashboard: Add support for managing RBD QoS)
- Due date set to 09/27/2018
- Start date changed from 01/22/2019 to 09/27/2018
- Follows Feature #36191: mgr/dashboard: Add support for managing RBD QoS added
- Status changed from New to Need Review
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Now that this issue is in status "Need Review": What PR relates to this issue? Please add the corresponding pull request ID. Thank you!
- Pull request ID set to 25233
- Status changed from Need Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom