qa: integrate Ganesha into teuthology testing to regularly exercise Ganesha CephFS FSAL
#6 Updated by Sage Weil about 6 years ago
Greg Farnum wrote:
And for this one as well: setting up Ganesha in teuthology, run tests against it? Not using the Ceph shim or anything?
To what purpose?
Set up ganesha with ceph FSAL module, mount it, run tests against it. We should wait for the linuxbox guys to get the interfaces cleaned up first.
#8 Updated by Patrick Donnelly 10 months ago
- Subject changed from qa: test ganesha nfs reexport in teuthology to qa: test ganesha CephFS FSAL
- Category changed from NFS (Linux Kernel) to Testing
- Assignee set to Jeff Layton
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to v14.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Component(FS) Ganesha FSAL, qa-suite added
- Labels (FS) qa, task(medium) added
#10 Updated by Jeff Layton 10 months ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
I'm going to suggest that we just close this bug. We're doing this as a matter of course with the current work to clean up FSAL_CEPH, and the request here is too vague to be of any real use. Please reopen it if there's something specific that needs to be done.