qa: background cephfs forward scrub teuthology task
Create a teuthology task that can be run in the background of a workunit, which simply starts a forward scrub on the root of the filesystem, waits for it to complete, and then does that again and again until the child tasks are complete.
On normal workunits, there should never be any metadata damage, so any errors raised by the scrub will probably be bugs in the scrubbing code.
Depend on http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/17852 to have a sensible way to wait for a scrub to complete before starting the next one.
#2 Updated by Patrick Donnelly about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Background cephfs forward scrub teuthology task to qa: background cephfs forward scrub teuthology task
- Assignee set to Patrick Donnelly
- Target version changed from v12.0.0 to v14.0.0
- Source changed from other to Development
- Tags set to scrub
- Backport set to luminous,mimic