rgw:user email can modify to empty when it has values
user email can be empty in default
but can't modify to empty when it has value
$radosgw-admin user create --uid=test-user --display-name=test-user
$radosgw-admin user modify --uid=test-user --firstname.lastname@example.org
$radosgw-admin user modify --uid=test-user --email=""
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from New to Need Review
- Assignee changed from weijun duan to Orit Wasserman
can you reproduce it on the latest master?
- Assignee changed from Orit Wasserman to Matt Benjamin
merged to master - does this need backport?
- Status changed from Need Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to jewel
- Target version deleted (
v0.93 - Last Hammer Sprint)
- Copied to Backport #17538: jewel: rgw:user email can modify to empty when it has values added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom