- 01:03 PM RADOS Bug #24650 (New): mark unfound lost revert: out of order trim
- OSD crashes in a few seconds after command 'ceph pg X.XX mark_unfound_lost revert'.
-10> 2018-06-25 15:52:14.49...
- 08:39 AM Ceph Bug #24524: Newly added OSDs do not start in Mimic
- More details here:
- 12:58 PM RADOS Bug #24450: OSD Caught signal (Aborted)
- I have the same problem.
- 11:00 AM RADOS Bug #24423 (Resolved): failed to load OSD map for epoch X, got 0 bytes
- After upgrading to Mimic I deleted a non-lvm OSD and recreated it with 'ceph-volume lvm prepare --bluestore --data /d...
- 10:28 PM bluestore Bug #22102: BlueStore crashed on rocksdb checksum mismatch
- Sorry for interrupting, (I provided related info in comments to issue 22678) but I must to add that no error has appe...
- 02:10 PM RADOS Bug #23585: osd: safe_timer segfault
- Got segfault in safe_timer too. Got it just once so can not provide more info at the moment.
- 08:29 PM bluestore Bug #22678: block checksum mismatch from rocksdb
Uploaded with id 5f2ee681-a9d7-4923-899e-5852b3fe18cb
- 06:12 PM bluestore Bug #22678: block checksum mismatch from rocksdb
- After crash OSD restarts and goes on running for a few hours before it crashes again.
I have uploaded log file wit...
- 03:40 PM bluestore Bug #22678: block checksum mismatch from rocksdb
- I have similar issue with two OSDs (12.2.4) running on the same host. Recreating OSDs did not have any effect, I get ...
Also available in: Atom