- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/12/2012
- Last connection: 11/13/2019
- Ceph (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- Linux kernel client (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- phprados (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- devops (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- rbd (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- rgw (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- sepia (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- fs (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- rados-java (Developer, Reporter, 05/24/2013)
- Calamari (Developer, Reporter, 08/27/2014)
- CI (Reporter, 01/10/2017)
- mgr (Developer, Reporter, 06/28/2017)
- rgw-testing (Developer, Reporter, 11/01/2016)
- RADOS (Developer, Reporter, 06/07/2017)
- bluestore (Developer, Reporter, 11/29/2017)
- Messengers (Developer, Reporter, 03/12/2019)
- 12:24 AM Messengers Bug #40990: Luminous 12.2.12 Client Returning 'bad crc in data 0'
- Also, after the OSD was restarted (and took over primary again), I ran the rados get again.
- 09:47 PM Messengers Bug #40990 (New): Luminous 12.2.12 Client Returning 'bad crc in data 0'
- ceph version 12.2.12 (1436006594665279fe734b4c15d7e08c13ebd777) luminous (stable)
I've been working with an applic...
- 05:57 PM Ceph Documentation #40988: Add Nautilus 14.2.2 to releases and schedule documents
- I've submitted a trivial PR to add the changes for the schedule.rst and releases.yml files.
- 05:51 PM Ceph Documentation #40988 (Resolved): Add Nautilus 14.2.2 to releases and schedule documents
- The documentation at for the release schedule needs to have 14.2.2 added.
- 10:52 AM rgw Bug #10188 (Won't Fix): Can not create new rgw user when specifying an email already assigned to ...
- The error can be seen in the output of the commands below. In the first command we create a user "jj1" with an email ...
- 10:17 AM Linux kernel client Bug #5429: libceph: rcu stall, null deref in osd_reset->__reset_osd->__remove_osd
- Is there anything which needs to be gathered from the cluster currently displaying this issue which could help out?
- 11:04 AM rgw Bug #9479: ETag is not included in the XML response to put object copy operation
- This is under v0.67.10
- 11:04 AM rgw Bug #9478: Incorrect content type in response header
- This is under v0.67.10
- 11:20 AM fs Feature #9338 (Resolved): A read timeout argument for cephfs mounts (fuse client especially)
- When a cluster's cephfs mount hangs, for reasons such as IO pausing due to a cluster going full or osds crashing, the...
- 04:41 PM Calamari Feature #9275 (Fix Under Review): Use FQDN for ceph_deploy AND ServerName in calamari.conf
- When we run ice_setup.py, it prompts us for the server FQDN. This input is used for ceph_deploy to access the repo to...
Also available in: Atom