- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/18/2016
- Last connection: 12/14/2017
- 10:46 AM mgr Bug #21891: ceph mgr stopping result in segfault
- just for completeness sake, here is a BT with debugging symbols (still affects 12.2.2):...
- 01:21 PM devops Bug #22273 (New): Duplicate logrotate entries (AGAIN!) when upgrading from Ceph Jewel to Ceph Lum...
- The Jewel fix for http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/19938 (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/20316) is broken and installs ...
- 01:55 PM Ceph Bug #18305: ceph-osd systemd unit files incomplete
- Nathan Cutler wrote:
> > seems like it's no longer reproducible using current Jewel or Luminous (on Debian Stretch)....
- 11:37 AM Ceph Bug #18305: ceph-osd systemd unit files incomplete
- Loic Dachary wrote:
> > this is inherently racy, because udev does detect/trigger on devices if they are initialized...
- 12:54 PM ceph-volume Bug #21011 (Resolved): /usr/sbin/ceph-volume-systemd missing from Debian/Ubuntu packages
- it is referenced by the ceph-volume@ systemd template unit, but not contained in any of the packages. note that /usr/...
- 02:12 PM Ceph Revision 6ce28c40 (ceph): debian: sync logrotate packaging with downstream
- both Ubuntu and Debian put the logrotate script into
ceph-common, to ensure that radosgw logs are rotated as
- 01:54 PM devops Bug #19938: Duplicate logrotate entries if ceph-base and ceph-common are installed (Ubuntu 16.04)
- 01:29 PM ceph-ansible Bug #15569: Two logrotate scripts
- 01:21 PM Ceph Revision 90c1a82f (ceph): ceph-mgr: fix package description
- Signed-off-by: Fabian Grünbichler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 09:03 AM ceph-ansible Bug #15569: Two logrotate scripts
- Alex Hart wrote:
> I'm seeing this with ceph 12.0.2-pve1 (Proxmox VE 5.0 beta2) as well:
probably a leftover ...
Also available in: Atom