- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/20/2014
- Last connection: 08/01/2022
- Ceph (Developer, 08/06/2014)
- Linux kernel client (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- phprados (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- devops (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- rbd (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- rgw (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- sepia (Developer, 08/06/2014)
- CephFS (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- teuthology (Developer, 12/04/2020)
- rados-java (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Calamari (Developer, 08/27/2014)
- Ceph-deploy (Developer, 10/03/2014)
- ceph-dokan (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Stable releases (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Tools (Developer, 01/26/2016)
- Infrastructure (Developer, 01/26/2016)
- paddles (Developer, 08/16/2021)
- downburst (Developer, 01/28/2016)
- ovh (Developer, 02/02/2016)
- www.ceph.com (Developer, 08/22/2016)
- mgr (Developer, 06/28/2017)
- rgw-testing (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- RADOS (Developer, 06/07/2017)
- bluestore (Developer, 11/29/2017)
- ceph-volume (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Messengers (Developer, 03/12/2019)
- Orchestrator (Developer, 01/16/2020)
- crimson (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- dmclock (Developer, 08/13/2020)
- cephsqlite (Developer, 03/19/2021)
- Dashboard (Developer, 04/22/2021)
- cleanup (Developer, 08/11/2022)
- nvme-of (Developer, 07/26/2023)
- 11:07 AM Ceph Bug #56725: open file hang using vim with ceph-fuse client
- On fuse3 with N version, client will call below function.
#define fuse_session_loop_mt(se, clone_fd) fuse_session_lo...
- 11:03 AM Ceph Bug #56725: open file hang using vim with ceph-fuse client
- We can reproduce this issue on Pacific version too.
libfuse version 3.6.1.
- 05:37 AM bluestore Bug #49256: src/os/bluestore/BlueStore.cc: FAILED ceph_assert(!c)
- We encountered this issue on 14.2.11 version. Any idea about how to quickly workaround it?
- 04:38 AM CephFS Bug #49157 (Resolved): mon/MDSMonitor.cc: fix join fscid not applied with pending fsmap at boot
- At boot stage, mds new_info.join_fscid is set after new_info is added to pending fsmap. Hence join_fscid will be upda...
- 10:00 AM CephFS Feature #48246 (Resolved): client: dump which fs is used by client for multiple-fs
- Under multiple-fs scenario, we may need to quickly find out which fs is used by client for debugging online issues.
- 03:14 AM CephFS Bug #47806 (Resolved): mon/MDSMonitor: divide mds identifier and mds real name with dot
- Current health detail outputs mds slow request as below....
- 10:41 AM CephFS Bug #47662 (Resolved): mds: try to replicate hot dir to restarted MDS
- Hot dir would be replicated to other active MDSes, but if replica MDS restarted, auth MDS won't replicate this dir ag...
- 08:42 AM RADOS Bug #47492 (Resolved): tools/osdmaptool.cc: fix inaccurate pg map result when simulating osd out
- When simulating osd out, it will always adjust this osd's crush weight to 1.0. Hence the pg map result is not same as...
- 10:57 AM CephFS Bug #47379 (Rejected): mds: mark no warn on killed request
- It is unnecessary to report slow request on killed ones, otherwise cause continous false alarms.
- 04:37 AM CephFS Bug #46906 (Resolved): mds: fix file recovery crash after replaying delayed requests
- When client replay stage or active stage just started, MDS replayed delayed requests firstly, then tried to recover f...
Also available in: Atom