- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/29/2013
- Last connection: 09/01/2015
- 11:31 PM rgw Bug #12830 (Closed): S3 PUT Object returns 411 Length Required after upgrading to 0.94.3
- rgw 0.94.3, nginx 1.8.0, RHEL 6.6.
After upgrading from 0.94.2, S3 PUT Object operations return 411 Length Require...
- 11:21 PM rgw Bug #11974: Fix tool for #11442 does not correctly fix objects created via multipart uploads
- In my tests, it seemed to affect all multipart objects starting with an underscore and created with 0.94.1. I've sin...
- 06:57 PM rgw Bug #11974: Fix tool for #11442 does not correctly fix objects created via multipart uploads
- #11984 appears to be about a harmless warning produced by the tool. This bug is about the tool failing to fix the pr...
- 03:33 AM rgw Bug #11974 (Resolved): Fix tool for #11442 does not correctly fix objects created via multipart u...
- @radosgw-admin bucket check --check-head-obj-locator --fix@ claims to successfully fix objects that were created via ...
- 07:26 PM devops Feature #11530 (Resolved): Build release packages for Debian Jessie
- The Wheezy packages depend on several library versions which are no longer available in Jessie.
- 01:18 AM rgw Bug #11455 (Resolved): COPYing an old object onto itself produces a truncated object
- On at least Giant and Hammer, COPYing an object onto itself (e.g., to change its metadata) reliably produces a trunca...
- 11:05 PM rgw Bug #11442 (Resolved): Objects with names starting with underscore become inaccessible after upgr...
- In Hammer, rgw objects whose names start with "_" and which were created with older versions of rgw (e.g. Giant) are ...
- 03:43 AM rbd Bug #11113 (Resolved): RBD snapshot, created while flattening image, is unremovable
- The following actions will create an unremovable RBD snapshot:
# Clone an image from an origin snapshot
- 06:59 PM rgw Documentation #9051 (Closed): Document rgw_defer_to_bucket_acls option
- It appears that the only documentation right now is the commit message of 1d7c2041.
- 04:18 PM rgw Bug #8846: radosgw on 0.80.4 crashes when doing a multi-part upload
- Even with the default chunk size, this can be triggered by performing a multipart upload consisting of a single small...
Also available in: Atom