osd: remove class distribution infrastructure?
If we leave object class distribution to the administrator,
- the admin has to copy a .so into /usr/lib/ceph/classes (or whatever it is) on each OSD node on their own.
- if they don't do it properly, they'll get
EOPNOTSUPP (or whatever) errors from some OSDs but not others class distribution would probably be best done via .deb or .rpm
- it would work be similar to what apache and pretty much any other app with plugins does
- we remove the ClassMonitor component on the monitor
- we drop the cclass util
- we drop the weird arch and versioning stuff
- we drop all the osd code that fetches missing classes
- we drop the (non-existent?) code that periodically retries missing classes