Document differences from S3
RGW is a pretty good implementation, but it does have some differences from the S3 api. Document these.
They include: lack of S3's new versioning, no email-based ACLs (though the required framework is largely in-place), all users getting anon_user permissions, and rgw doesn't watch for replayed operations (this is an S3 security measure to prevent attacks on somebody's secret ID).
- Due date set to 04/14/2010
- Assignee set to Greg Farnum
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
- Tracker changed from Bug to Support
- Start date changed from 04/09/2010 to 04/14/2010
We don't support HTTP POST at the moment.
- Due date deleted (
- Start date deleted (
I'll probably just do this when I do the panel info for Kyle, when he asks. It doesn't need a due date.
- Status changed from New to Closed
It's on the wiki, now, anyway.
- Project changed from RADOS Gateway to Ceph
- Category changed from radosgw to 22
- Project changed from Ceph to rgw
- Category deleted (
Bulk reassign of radosgw category to RGW project.
Also available in: Atom