Feature #4929: Erasure encoded placement group
EC/Tiering: Disallow omap writes on pools which are backed by EC pools
EC will not allow omap at all in the first cut. Support will require a kind of "omap_append" operation which only creates keys, but cannot overwrite or remove them. Otherwise, we'd have to include rollback information in the pg log.
- Project changed from devops to Ceph
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Loic Dachary
- Status changed from In Progress to Need More Info
- Assignee deleted (
Is it possible to implement this before implementing ErasureCodePG ?
It should be able to; this will be stuff in the caching and tiering code to look at the properties on the backing pool and disable stuff it the backing pool will disallow it.
- Status changed from Need More Info to Resolved
- translation missing: en.field_remaining_hours set to 0.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 0.00 h
Also available in: Atom