mgr dashboard does not support unverified HTTPS
When setting alertmanager or prometheus URL to an insecure HTTPS endpoint, the request fails.
I created a pull request on the github repo to add an option to disable SSL verification for those two endpoints
Thank you in advance,
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Backport set to octopus
- Affected Versions v16.0.0 added
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #48190: octopus: mgr dashboard does not support unverified HTTPS added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 132 to General
Also available in: Atom