rgw: rgw-orphan-list -- fix interaction, quoting, and percentage calc
The interactive mode wasn't working due to prompts going to stdout
instead of stderr. If a space should appear in temporary file, it will
generate a shell error, so quoting was added. Furthermore if there are
no objects found in a pool, a divide by zero error will be
generated. This commit addresses these issues.
- Project changed from Ceph to rgw
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport changed from octopus,nautilus to octopus
The nautilus backport of this follow-on fix for feature #44733 will be handled via that tracker ticket.
- Related to Feature #44733: rgw: add `rgw-orphan-list` tool & `radosgw-admin bucket radoslist ...` added
- Copied to Backport #46462: octopus: rgw: rgw-orphan-list -- fix interaction, quoting, and percentage calc added
- Backport changed from octopus to octopus nautilus
- Copied to Backport #46556: nautilus: rgw: rgw-orphan-list -- fix interaction, quoting, and percentage calc added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom