mgr/dashboard: Slow pool detail tab switches
Currently it take a lot time to switche in the pool table between tables.
It hasn't taken that long before we switched into the inline table detail view. I assume an equal behavior will be shown in other tables as well if they have a lot of entries.
For the switche from details tab to configuration tab takes around 1s and the other way around takes 2 seconds where the UI doesn't really response.
Through using CephADM pools as well there is a longer delay to wait on data, but the data is polled every 5 seconds anyway.
This seems to cause the problem that the pool that is build for details will update it's detail data because of the above polling.
There are multiple ways to address this:
1. Widen the poll time - downside the graphs won't update that often.
2. Show kv tables in a search able table with a default of 10 entries (only 10 or in this case 20 entries have to be drawn)
3. Reduce the amount of data shown and check if the data shown has changed. (Reduces lag if clicked on other tab because it first has to redraw the current table.)
4. Use detail data from a different source (only get data once from API when switching to the tab)
5. Include aspects of all above ways.