mgr/dashboard: Check for missing npm resolutions
There is currently a problem with running make-dist with older versions of fsevents npm package.
To fix this we need to run "npm run fix:audit" each time we update package-lock.json file.
ATM we don't have any sort of validation for this and its common that it is ignored.
- Status changed from In Progress to Pending Backport
- Pull request ID set to 34131
- Copied to Backport #44741: octopus: mgr/dashboard: Check for missing npm resolutions added
- Copied to Backport #44742: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Check for missing npm resolutions added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom