Feature #42349: mgr/dashboard: Support CRUSH device classes
Feature #43260: mgr/dashboard: Support creating a placement rule that targets a specific device class
mgr/dashboard: Pool form refactoring
- Fixes description path in ECP service
- Removes unused ecp code
- Changed info endpoints to use ui-api
- Removed multi call through fork in pool form (only info is needed now)
- General refactoring of component and it's tests
- Don't show ECP actions during pool edit as all actions were disabled any way
- Subject changed from Pool form refactoring to mgr/dashboard: Pool form refactoring
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
It does not make sense to split the PR in so much pieces.
- Pull request ID set to 33620
The backport of this issue can be handled via the parent issue #43260 because the pull request ID is the same.
Also available in: Atom