mgr/dashboard: Manager modules is showing textboxes for boolean values
Cluster -> Manager modules -> dashboard is showing textboxes for some boolean values:
Checkboxes would be more convenient here.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Pull request ID set to 32836
- Affected Versions v14.2.7, v15.0.0, v16.0.0 added
I think that issue should be backported.
- Tags set to usability, low-hanging-fruit
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #43998: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Manager modules is showing textboxes for boolean values added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom