multisite checkpoint failures in three-zone-plus-pubsub.yaml
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Casey Bodley
- Target version set to v15.0.0
It looks like this is a bug with the test suite, and how it does checkpoints when a pubsub zone is present.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 32941
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to nautilus octopus
- Copied to Backport #45055: octopus: multisite checkpoint failures in three-zone-plus-pubsub.yaml added
- Copied to Backport #45056: nautilus: multisite checkpoint failures in three-zone-plus-pubsub.yaml added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom