- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/24/2018
- Last connection: 05/19/2020
- 02:51 PM rgw Bug #45816: [notifications] reading topic info for every op overloads the osd
- note that when OSD replies with ENOENT (when no topics are configured for that user), this reply is not cached, so, O...
- 01:42 PM rgw Bug #45816 (Triaged): [notifications] reading topic info for every op overloads the osd
- reported here: https://marc.info/?l=ceph-users&m=159091210202115&w=2
for every operation we need to check if notif...
- 09:30 AM rgw Bug #45794 (Fix Under Review): [pubsub] remove hardcoded "pubsub" user from conf
- 01:12 PM rgw Bug #45794 (Fix Under Review): [pubsub] remove hardcoded "pubsub" user from conf
- after this: https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/43536 is fixed, there will be no need for the globally configured pubsub ...
- 01:11 PM rgw Bug #44915 (Pending Backport): amqp delivery guarantees are incorrect
- 01:10 PM rgw Bug #45269 (Pending Backport): notification: amqp with vhost and user/password is failing
- 11:11 AM sepia Support #45711: Sepia Lab Access Request
- Prateek is a GSoC student working on the RGW.
Please see his PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/35208
- 05:30 AM Ceph Bug #45307: cls/queue: queue return empty markers when listing entries
- PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/34788 already merged to master.
issue should move to "pending backport" state
- 01:03 PM rgw Bug #39619 (Fix Under Review): cleanup: replace boost::string_ref/view with c++17 std::string_view
- 01:03 PM rgw Bug #45626 (New): test_datalog_autotrim fail in teuthology
Also available in: Atom