- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/24/2018
- Last connection: 09/25/2019
- 08:58 AM rgw Bug #42924 (Verified): radosgw-admin fail to connect to radosgw over https
- when setting radosgw frontend to use https, radosgw-admin commands that communicate with the gateway over https, fail...
- 01:16 PM rgw Feature #42903 (New): fix http security for bucket notification endpoint
- * add CA file location for server authentications
* allow sending user/password when security is enabled (currently ...
- 01:13 PM rgw Feature #42902 (New): add security to amqp bucket notification endpoint
- * add support for amqps (including CA file location for server authentications)
* allow sending user/password when s...
- 09:21 AM rgw Backport #42799 (In Progress): nautilus: unittest_rgw_amqp failure
- fixed in: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/31628
- 10:05 AM rgw Bug #42497 (Need Review): unittest_rgw_amqp failure
- addressed by this PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/31510
- 07:45 PM rgw Bug #42497: unittest_rgw_amqp failure
- is this happening on nautilus?
if so, this is duplicate of: https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/42277
already fixed in:...
- 05:34 PM Ceph Bug #42470: rgw: put user policy broken on master
- this should be backported to nautilus, same notification code exists there.
- 09:26 AM rgw Backport #42277 (In Progress): nautilus: unittest_rgw_amqp failing in master
- addressed in PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/30889
- 08:43 AM rgw Bug #42042: unittest_rgw_amqp failing in master
- addressed by PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/30735
once merged to master, same commit will be backmerged to na...
- 03:38 PM rgw Bug #41169 (Resolved): beast frontend throws an exception when running out of FDs
- the problem could be transient, and later connections may be successful after the load goes down.
to reproduce the...
Also available in: Atom