mgr/dashboard: Remove compression unset mode
The pool form currently shows the options 'none' and 'unset'.
The final behavior doesn't differ for both selected options, but if unset is selected the whole compression sub menu is shown.
Please remove the unset option as it doesn't seem to be used.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 31376
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #42773: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Remove compression unset mode added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from dashboard/pools to Pools
Also available in: Atom