rgw: cannot cancel reshard log entry for bucket that no longer exists
It's possible to schedule a bucket for resharding via `radosgw-admin reshard add ...` and then remove the bucket. At that point resharding cannot occur and the bucket cannot be removed from the reshard log.
Allow removal from the reshard log of a non-existent bucket if --yes-i-really-mean-it is given on the command line.
- Pull request ID set to 31271
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to 7
- Status changed from 7 to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #42734: mimic: rgw: cannot cancel reshard log entry for bucket that no longer exists added
- Copied to Backport #42735: nautilus: rgw: cannot cancel reshard log entry for bucket that no longer exists added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom