ceph_volume_client: fs_name must be converted to string before using it
fs_name would normally be assigned a string while creating a CephVolumeClient instance. We need to make sure that it is converted to bytes object to avoid a bug like 39750.
- Assignee set to Rishabh Dave
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 28557
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to nautilus,mimic
- Copied to Backport #40896: mimic: ceph_volume_client: fs_name must be converted to string before using it added
- Copied to Backport #40897: nautilus: ceph_volume_client: fs_name must be converted to string before using it added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
The mimic backport caused a regression, #42317, which was caught during v13.2.7 release preparation, and was reverted by https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/31017
My understanding is this should not have been backported to mimic in the first place.
Also available in: Atom