doc: how to mount a subdir with ceph-fuse/kclient
But finally found that:
Original documentation prescribes to write "none" as the source of mounting, But actually it is parsed!
Some parameters may be specified in the part of fstab entry signifying source of mounting (i.e. in place of "none")
And other (or same set ?) can be set up as "options" part.
So, the Documentation should describe at least these things:
1. Options that could be passed instead of none
2. Say exactly the preferred way of mounting subdir of CephFS using FUSE way.
#1 Updated by Марк Коренберг 8 months ago
In order not to loose linked info from https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/mount-cephfs-using-ceph-fuse-on-boot.23608/, I will write it here:
working example of FSTAB entry:
client_mountpoint=/,id=admin,mon_host=10.0.0.126,mon_host=10.0.0.127,mon_host=10.0.0.128,key=AUTH_KEY /ceph fuse.ceph defaults,noatime 0 0
#6 Updated by Patrick Donnelly 4 months ago
- Subject changed from It's not said how to mount subdir using CephFS + FUSE to doc: how to mount a subdir with ceph-fuse/kclient
- Category set to Administration/Usability
- Assignee set to Patrick Donnelly
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Backport set to nautilus,mimic