- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/20/2016
- Last connection: 09/04/2019
- 03:16 PM mgr Bug #42509: ceph balancer should consider number of OSD available for the pool
- I still disagree. Bug not solved completely.
- 12:53 PM mgr Documentation #43648 (In Progress): telemtry on requires undocumented license argument
- 1. Sometimes ceph -s shows:
HEALTH_WARN: Telemetry requires re-opt-in
I do not know what is "opt in". Wh...
- 01:50 PM fs Documentation #37746: doc: how to mount a subdir with ceph-fuse/kclient
1. I don't consider using options in the device part. I just found a working example and wondered that there ...
- 04:23 PM mgr Feature #43011 (New): CephFS audit feature
- I want to log all (or subtree) operations made in Cephfs. I mean file/dir creation,removal,opening. I know MDS (or MD...
- 03:05 PM mgr Bug #42509: ceph balancer should consider number of OSD available for the pool
- So, why are you ignore my messages about considering current number of OSDs ? But instead you have hardcoded constant...
- 01:24 PM RADOS Bug #42964 (Pending Backport): monitor config store: Deleting logging config settings does not de...
- How to reproduce:
1. increase log level of mds:
ceph config set mds debug_mds 10/10
2. try to revert this:
- 04:17 PM mgr Bug #42509: ceph balancer should consider number of OSD available for the pool
- no, simple increase of the minimum number of PG is not what I wanted.
- 12:20 PM mgr Bug #21891: ceph mgr stopping result in segfault
- Please close. Outdated
- 12:20 PM rbd Feature #22605: Create per-object-prefix performance counters
- Please close. Nautilus has `rbd io perf` commands
- 12:19 PM Ceph Bug #24326: Can not install LTS Ceph (Luminous) on current Ubuntu LTS (bionic 18.04)
- Please close the task. Everything is OK now.
Also available in: Atom