mgr/dashboard: Add support for managing Prometheus alerts
In Ceph environments where Prometheus is used for monitoring, it would be useful to be able to manage alerts via the Mgr Dashboard.
The web interface should provide a view of all configured alerts, as well as any currently active/triggered events, including an option to silence them.
The Prometheus alertmanager provides a REST API to manage alerts: https://github.com/prometheus/alertmanager#api
- Related to Feature #24977: Provide a base set of Prometheus alert manager rules that notify the user about common Ceph error conditions added
- Assignee set to Stephan Müller
- Target version set to v14.0.0
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Category changed from dashboard/general to dashboard/monitoring
- Related to Tasks #37950: mgr/dashboard: Application icons in notifications added
- Related to Tasks #37951: mgr/dashboard: Provide values with different style in KV-table added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom