mgr/dashboard: Unable to add RBD image after selecting an existing one
When selecting an existing RBD image in the data table, the table menu's default action changes from "Add" to "Edit". However, the "Add" menu option is now greyed out - it is not possible to add a new image once another image has been selected in the table. Unselecting the selected image does not help - one needs to switch to a different page and return in order to re-enable the "Add" option.
This might be due to PR#23779 which I am currently testing - I need to double check if this also occurs without this PR.
- Assignee set to Stephan Müller
Confirmed, this is an issue specific to this PR. Stephan - FYI.
- Related to Bug #36403: mgr/dashboard: Can not delete RBD snapshot added
- Related to deleted (Bug #36403: mgr/dashboard: Can not delete RBD snapshot)
- Status changed from New to Can't reproduce
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 139 to Component - RBD
Also available in: Atom