mgr/dashboard: Use human readable units on the OSD I/O graphs
Currently, the OSD datatable provides two columns "Read bytes" and "Write bytes" and embedded charts that indicate the current rate in a tooltip when moving the mouse over individual points of the charts. However, the amount of data is displayed in "bytes", which is hard to read and convert.
Instead, these byte values displayed in the tooltips should be converted to human-readable units (e.g. kiB, MiB, TiB) and the column headers should be renamed to "Reads" and "Writes".
This would also be in alignment with the units used in the "Size" and "Usage" columns.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Tiago Melo
- Status changed from In Progress to Need Review
- Status changed from Need Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #26986: mimic: mgr/dashboard: Use human readable units on the OSD I/O graphs added
mimic backport is non-trivial - especially the patch in src/pybind/mgr/dashboard/frontend/src/app/shared/components/sparkline/sparkline.component.spec.ts
needs a dashboard developer
- Pull request ID set to 23446
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom