kclient: make it work with selinux
see #5477 for the latest failed attempt
I don't know anything about SELinux, nor its users. What needs to work for us to support SELinux, and how big of a stumbling block is it for RHEL7 systems if we don't support SELinux?
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Hmm, Sage notes that maybe it'll work now we support ACLs. Or maybe we can use a special mount option?
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
I think cephfs part is ready for selinux support. but ceph is not included in selinux policy.
- Component(FS) kceph added
- Category changed from 53 to Administration/Usability
- Target version set to v14.0.0
- Labels (FS) task(hard) added
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version changed from v14.0.0 to v15.0.0
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom