OSD: namespaces pt 1 (librados/osd, not caps)
- Namespace defaults to ""
- aio_operate and operate gain a namespace argument in librados
- MOSDOp needs to include namespace
- ReplicatedPG uses namespace to assemble hobject_t
Filestore and internal interface include namespace from the last ondisk format change, so that might be it.
- translation missing: en.field_story_points set to 8.00
- Target version set to v0.65
crush needs to take into account the namespace argument in such a way that hobjects with an empty namespace hash the same way as an object with the same name does now.
The CRUSH bit of this is just for including the namespace when choosing the PG an object hashes into, right? (ie, the right way to do this is prepend the namespace to the OID/locator before giving it to CRUSH)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to David Zafman
- Target version changed from v0.65 to v0.66
- Target version changed from v0.66 to v0.67 - Dumpling
- Status changed from In Progress to Need Review
- Status changed from Need Review to Testing
- Status changed from Testing to Resolved
Also available in: Atom