rgw: fail to recover index from crash
jewel luminous mimic
The situation is a new PUT is crashed after write the head object and just miss the index complete op, rgw treat this PUT succeed, and rely on rgw_dir_suggest_changes in list op to complete the index, but the patch in https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/18709 make it skipped.
We need a new whole solution of stale pending op, or a temp fix to address the both problems.
- Status changed from New to Need Review
- Assignee set to Eric Ivancich
- Status changed from Need Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to jewel luminous mimic
- Copied to Backport #24627: jewel: rgw: fail to recover index from crash added
- Copied to Backport #24628: luminous: rgw: fail to recover index from crash added
- Copied to Backport #24629: mimic: rgw: fail to recover index from crash added
- Related to Bug #24640: test_cls_rgw.sh cls_rgw.index_suggest fail with EINVAL added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom