- 09:04 AM rgw Feature #41418 (New): radosgw-admin add support for updating zonegroup via CLI
- currently there are 2 ways to update zonegroup hostnames. either rgw dns name OR by do zonegroup dump+modify offline+...
- 08:45 AM RADOS Documentation #41389 (Resolved): wrong datatype describing crush_rule
- current documentation for luminous https://docs.ceph.com/docs/luminous/rados/operations/pools/ is wrong regarding cru...
- 06:28 PM RADOS Documentation #40643: clearify begin hour + end hour
- By looking at src/osd/OSD.cc i have concluded that crossing midnight is allowed
- 01:43 PM Ceph Bug #40683: selinux allow ceph_t to call sudo
- This might be to broad in scope of permissions, but it works (created on a Centos7 host):...
- 10:21 AM Ceph Bug #40683 (Can't reproduce): selinux allow ceph_t to call sudo
- Since device management relies on being able to run smartctl via sudo, ceph-selinux should allow the call to sudo
- 07:57 AM RADOS Documentation #40643 (New): clearify begin hour + end hour
- documentation doesn't mention if it's allowed to have a scrubbing window across midnight, and if it is, it should spe...
- 02:08 PM mgr Feature #24662: mgr/dashboard: SSL-enabled dashboard does not play nicely with a frontend HAproxy
- One more thing, in relation to my previous comment:
when proxy is using TLS, the browser doesn't like that the da...
- 10:04 AM mgr Feature #24662: mgr/dashboard: SSL-enabled dashboard does not play nicely with a frontend HAproxy
- Dashboard through proxy doesn't play nicely with grafana
When browser asks https://<proxyserver>/api/grafana/url t...
- 08:34 AM RADOS Documentation #40579 (New): doc: POOL_NEAR_FULL on OSD_NEAR_FULL
- http://docs.ceph.com/docs/luminous/rados/operations/health-checks/#pool-near-full only describes pool_near_full when ...
- 07:53 AM bluestore Bug #40492: man page for ceph-kvstore-tool missing command
- https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/27162 might be backported, so doc changes might need backport as well
Also available in: Atom