- Registered on: 11/07/2017
- Last connection: 01/22/2020
- Ceph (Developer, 01/06/2020)
- Linux kernel client (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- phprados (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- devops (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- rbd (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- rgw (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- CephFS (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- rados-java (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- ceph-dokan (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Stable releases (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- mgr (Developer, 01/06/2020)
- rgw-testing (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- RADOS (Developer, 01/06/2020)
- bluestore (Developer, 01/06/2020)
- ceph-volume (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Messengers (Developer, 01/06/2020)
- Orchestrator (Developer, 01/16/2020)
- crimson (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- dmclock (Developer, 08/13/2020)
- cephsqlite (Developer, 03/19/2021)
- 04:51 PM Ceph Bug #49830: disk failure prediction doesn't display prediction for all disks
- Hi Denis,
Thanks for reporting this.
Can you please specify what commands you ran in order to enable the diskp...
- 06:24 PM rbd Bug #49558 (New): make check: run-rbd-unit-tests-61.sh (Failed)
- When running `make check` on:
- 04:12 AM Orchestrator Tasks #47369: Ceph scales to 100's of hosts, 1000's of OSDs....can orchestrator?
- There was an issue with bucket aggregation in the heatmap panel, so instead of 7 clusters with 4,096 - 5,792 OSDs eac...
- 03:12 AM mgr Cleanup #48055: mgr/telemetry: enable static type checks
- Just for reference, if we decide to backport this, we need to make sure to include this typo fix:
- 10:54 PM mgr Bug #49349 (Resolved): mgr/telemetry: check if 'ident' channel is active before compiling reports
- When compiling the telemetry reports we check for active channels.
The 'ident' channel check was missing, hence even...
- 12:29 AM RADOS Bug #48990: rados/dashboard: Health check failed: Telemetry requires re-opt-in (TELEMETRY_CHANGED...
- Trying to reproduce the issue:
- 10:20 PM mgr Bug #44948: Module 'diskprediction_local' has failed: No module named 'sklearn' - ceph docker v15
- I emailed scikit-learn maintainer (Sergio Pasra), asking if he can maintain EPEL (7 and 8) versions.
Once the packag...
- 03:09 PM Ceph Documentation #48762: Dev Guide: Integration Tests Section -- teuthology links broken
- Hi Zac,
There is an open PR to enhance teuthology's developer guide:
- 11:07 PM RADOS Documentation #48420 (In Progress): Add guidelines regarding introducing new dependencies to Ceph
- This should help developers better understand the consequences of introducing new dependencies to the project.
- 10:16 PM Orchestrator Feature #44856 (In Progress): telemetry: report orch backend
- Not at the moment, thanks.
Let me know please in case there is additional data to gather.
Also available in: Atom