- Registered on: 11/07/2017
- Last connection: 06/01/2021
- Ceph (Developer, 01/06/2020)
- Linux kernel client (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- phprados (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- devops (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- rbd (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- rgw (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- CephFS (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- rados-java (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- ceph-dokan (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Stable releases (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- mgr (Developer, 01/06/2020)
- rgw-testing (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- RADOS (Developer, 01/06/2020)
- bluestore (Developer, 01/06/2020)
- ceph-volume (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- Messengers (Developer, 01/06/2020)
- Orchestrator (Developer, 01/16/2020)
- crimson (Developer, 11/25/2020)
- dmclock (Developer, 08/13/2020)
- cephsqlite (Developer, 03/19/2021)
- Dashboard (Developer, 04/22/2021)
- 02:32 PM rgw Bug #52800 (Duplicate): OSD down make all the RGW crashed and cluster unavailable with production...
- Changing status to 'Duplicate' to match this issue's 'Duplicates' relation.
- 05:58 PM RADOS Bug #52162: crash: int MonitorDBStore::apply_transaction(MonitorDBStore::TransactionRef): abort
- Hey Josh,
This issue is marked as 'Duplicate', but it does not have a 'duplicates' relation, but a 'relates to' on...
- 12:46 AM mgr Bug #52327 (Fix Under Review): Module 'devicehealth' has failed: can't subtract offset-naive and ...
- Thanks for reporting this, Benno and Harry.
The issue was caused due to a missing timezone in one of the objects.
- 03:13 PM RADOS Bug #52707: mixed pool types reported via telemetry
- So far there are 6 clusters reporting this:
- 05:24 PM RADOS Bug #52707 (New): mixed pool types reported via telemetry
- In telemetry reports there are clusters with pools of type `replicated` with erasure_code_profile defined, for exampl...
- 07:53 PM RADOS Bug #50657: smart query on monitors
- Thanks. Are there mons on dedicated nodes or devices in your cluster configuration?
> Do you have a bug number for...
- 05:12 PM RADOS Bug #52416 (New): devices: mon devices appear empty when scraping SMART metrics
- When invoking smartctl on mon devices, the device name is empty:...
- 03:31 PM mgr Bug #51554: mgr/devicehealth: health warning caused by AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no a...
- Thanks, Robert, Stefan, for reporting this.
This seems like a nonstandard output of smartctl command.
Can you p...
- 01:20 PM Ceph Revision 7ca39fa9 (ceph): rpm, debian: move smartmontools and nvme-cli to ceph-base
- We wish to be able to scrape SMART and NVMe metrics from OSD and MON
nodes. For this we require / recommend smartmont...
- 04:00 AM RADOS Bug #50657 (Fix Under Review): smart query on monitors
- This fixes the missing sudoers file in mon nodes:
We'll address the fix f...
Also available in: Atom