- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/07/2012
- Last connection: 12/26/2012
- 01:46 PM Ceph Bug #3691: Lock issue in librados resulting in application hang
- Well, this is an even worse issue. We are adding new osds (just 8 now), and the cluster has been staying "unhealthy" ...
- 04:53 AM Ceph Bug #3691 (Rejected): Lock issue in librados resulting in application hang
- We ran into some nasty lock issue in librados, it's trying to write some data, and hangs there for a many seconds unt...
- 02:22 AM Ceph Bug #3676: osd keeps crashing at ReplicatedPG::scan_range()
- I'm using xfs, with no specific mount options, just the default.
I added the debug settings, and got a large log f...
- 09:22 AM Ceph Bug #3676 (Can't reproduce): osd keeps crashing at ReplicatedPG::scan_range()
- This specific osd (osd.17) keeps crashing at the same location, as I tried to bring it back. It would start peering a...
- 09:32 PM Ceph Bug #2026: osd: ceph::HeartbeatMap::check_touch_file
- Ceph cluster is totally unreachable at this point, the only interesting in the log (on one of the machines, not the o...
- 08:58 PM Ceph Bug #2026: osd: ceph::HeartbeatMap::check_touch_file
- Some more information:
OS: Debian Wheezy 3.2.0-3-amd64
Ceph: ceph version 0.48argonaut (commit:c2b20ca74249892c8e...
- 07:45 AM Ceph Bug #2026: osd: ceph::HeartbeatMap::check_touch_file
- It would be great if we could keep this issue going, and if there is anything I could provide, I'd be happy to do so....
- 04:01 AM Ceph Bug #2536 (Can't reproduce): librados crashed while getting stat of an object
- librados crashed while getting stat of an object:...
- 11:14 PM Ceph Bug #2524: librados crashed while connecting to cluster
- Thanks for the update. Yes, we do have different models, including a pool of set number of rados_t instances, etc. Bu...
- 09:27 PM Ceph Bug #2524: librados crashed while connecting to cluster
- I bumped up the threads-max to:...
Also available in: Atom