- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/27/2010
- Last connection: 09/16/2011
- 04:23 PM Ceph Bug #1477 (Resolved): make g_conf constant
- implemented by commit:3552878984fa2dbf2e3f073980ff3447644f6909
- 11:52 AM Ceph Bug #1512 (Resolved): C++ destructor issues in CompatSet::FeatureSet::~FeatureSet
- fixed by commit:e84996de696f911f68d49179afaf9e2b93842d50
- 06:24 PM Ceph Bug #1512 (Resolved): C++ destructor issues in CompatSet::FeatureSet::~FeatureSet
- rbd tool is crashing on exit()....
- 03:59 PM Ceph Cleanup #1478 (Resolved): remove last uses of old argument parsing macros, support -- everywhere
- merged in commit:693c4e50e574e51e21b9aec7d7400d6e1583603a
- 06:46 PM Ceph Feature #1413 (Resolved): librbd asynchronous copy
- 05:45 PM Ceph Cleanup #1478 (Resolved): remove last uses of old argument parsing macros, support -- everywhere
- The old-style argument parsing macros are a little confusing, since they're essentially flow control macros. They als...
- 05:42 PM Ceph Bug #1477 (Resolved): make g_conf constant
- 99% of the code is doing the right thing and treating g_conf as a constant, but there is some code out there that's w...
- 09:56 AM Ceph Feature #1413: librbd asynchronous copy
- Thanks, Yehuda. I suppose it does make sense to provide a C++-style API with a virtual base class, just to be consist...
- 01:39 PM Ceph Feature #1455 (Resolved): librbd: convert testlibrbd, testlibrbdpp into gtest style unit test
- testlibrbd and testlibrbdpp should be converted into gtest style unit tests, similar to the rados-api tests.
Also available in: Atom