- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/07/2017
- Last connection: 05/30/2017
- 04:52 PM Ceph Revision 50d781af (ceph): crc32c: Add ppc64le fast zero optimized assembly.
- Allow faster calculation of crc32c when a NULL
buffer is passed.
Signed-off-by: Andrew Solomon <email@example.com>
- 01:14 AM Ceph Revision d7742d2c (ceph): build: Use .S suffix for ppc64le assembly files
- The assembly file name suffix was changed from .S to .s,
which caused a build break on ppc64le architecture.
To fix ...
- 07:48 PM Ceph Bug #20109: src/common/crc32c_ppc_asm.s ppc64le build break
- I believe the original issue was specific to intel / yasm and had nothing to do with ppc64le. The ppc64le assembly f...
- 07:44 PM Ceph Bug #20109 (Resolved): src/common/crc32c_ppc_asm.s ppc64le build break
- It looks like there is a build break on ppc64le architecture associated with a recent change. The error message look...
- 05:04 PM Ceph Revision e11756b4 (ceph): build: src/arch/ppc.c FreeBSD build break
- The #include file <sys/auxv.h> is present on linux but
not FreeBSD. Move it under the #if __linux__ directive.
- 04:46 PM Ceph Bug #19454: src/arch/ppc.c FreeBSD build break
I think I see the problem and have a fix in mind for this. I will put it up asap.
Sorry for the troubl...
- 04:45 PM Ceph Bug #19454 (New): src/arch/ppc.c FreeBSD build break
- Reported by:
Willem Jan Withagen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Currently my FreeBSD build fails due to inclusion ...
- 04:41 PM Ceph Feature #19217: add optimized crc32c algorithm for ppc64le architecture
- This merged Friday. I don't have permission to change the status field.
- 05:59 PM Ceph Revision 59bed55a (ceph): crc32c: Add crc32c function optimized for ppc architecture
- Add a performance optimized crc32c function for
ppc64le that uses Altivec assembly instructions.
Add an architecture ...
- 10:31 PM Ceph Feature #19217: add optimized crc32c algorithm for ppc64le architecture
- Link to the pull request:
Also available in: Atom