- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/20/2016
- Last connection: 08/21/2019
- 02:32 AM fs Bug #41346 (Need Review): mds: MDSIOContextBase instance leak
- From time to time, we see mds crushes when shutting down:...
- 01:55 PM fs Bug #41327 (Need Review): mds: dirty rstat lost during scatter-gather process
- In the following scenario, the current lock's dirty state could be lost:
# 1. current lock's state is LOCK_LOCK;
- 05:36 AM RADOS Bug #41064: OSD: assert(objiter->second->version > last_divergent_update) fails when there is onl...
- 04:07 AM RADOS Bug #41064 (New): OSD: assert(objiter->second->version > last_divergent_update) fails when there ...
- Recently, some OSDs in one of our cluster failed to start after a power outage
One OSD's log is as follows:
- 07:25 AM mgr Bug #40698: mgr: openSSL SSL_library_init() failed to initialize
- Radoslaw Zarzynski wrote:
> Could we have a log with *lockdep_force_backtrace* set to *true*?
> The idea is to figu...
- 08:33 AM mgr Bug #40698: mgr: openSSL SSL_library_init() failed to initialize
- Sebastian Wagner wrote:
> Could you please attach the full mgr logs?
Yes, it's in the attached file:-)
- 07:25 AM mgr Bug #40698 (Resolved): mgr: openSSL SSL_library_init() failed to initialize
- Recently, when trying to do some test, the ceph-mgr failed to boot:...
- 07:30 AM fs Feature #40681 (Need Review): mds: show total number of opened files beneath a directory
- In our online clusters, occasionally, there exists some clients that open massive files/dirs under a directory. So, w...
- 06:31 AM fs Bug #40159 (Need Review): mds: openfiletable prefetching large amounts of inodes lead to mds star...
- Recently, we found that both mdses of one of our cluster can't boot to up:active
After debugging, we believe this ...
- 12:08 PM Linux kernel client Feature #39542: ceph: cgroup controller for limiting client ops
- please see patches "cgroup: add a new group controller for cephfs" and "ceph: use cephfs cgroup contoller to limit cl...
Also available in: Atom