- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/20/2016
- Last connection: 08/28/2019
- 08:09 AM RADOS Bug #41550: os/bluestore: fadvise_flag leak in generate_transaction
- 08:06 AM RADOS Bug #41550 (Need Review): os/bluestore: fadvise_flag leak in generate_transaction
- In generate_transaction when creating ceph::os::Transaction, ObjectOperation::BufferUpdate::Write::fadvise_flag is no...
- 02:32 AM fs Bug #41346 (Pending Backport): mds: MDSIOContextBase instance leak
- From time to time, we see mds crushes when shutting down:...
- 01:55 PM fs Bug #41327 (Need Review): mds: dirty rstat lost during scatter-gather process
- In the following scenario, the current lock's dirty state could be lost:
# 1. current lock's state is LOCK_LOCK;
- 05:36 AM RADOS Bug #41064: OSD: assert(objiter->second->version > last_divergent_update) fails when there is onl...
- 04:07 AM RADOS Bug #41064 (New): OSD: assert(objiter->second->version > last_divergent_update) fails when there ...
- Recently, some OSDs in one of our cluster failed to start after a power outage
One OSD's log is as follows:
- 07:25 AM mgr Bug #40698: mgr: openSSL SSL_library_init() failed to initialize
- Radoslaw Zarzynski wrote:
> Could we have a log with *lockdep_force_backtrace* set to *true*?
> The idea is to figu...
- 08:33 AM mgr Bug #40698: mgr: openSSL SSL_library_init() failed to initialize
- Sebastian Wagner wrote:
> Could you please attach the full mgr logs?
Yes, it's in the attached file:-)
- 07:25 AM mgr Bug #40698 (Resolved): mgr: openSSL SSL_library_init() failed to initialize
- Recently, when trying to do some test, the ceph-mgr failed to boot:...
- 07:30 AM fs Feature #40681 (Need Review): mds: show total number of opened files beneath a directory
- In our online clusters, occasionally, there exists some clients that open massive files/dirs under a directory. So, w...
Also available in: Atom