- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/20/2016
- Last connection: 07/13/2021
- crimson (Developer, 06/14/2020)
- 04:33 AM crimson Bug #51639 (New): crimson/store_nbd: crash after start
- crimson-store-nbd crashes right after startup completed...
- 04:12 PM crimson Bug #50828 (Closed): crimson/monclient: possible memory leaks
- 10:24 AM crimson Bug #50828: crimson/monclient: possible memory leaks
- This happens when initializing underlying disk with crimson-osd and alienstore
- 10:19 AM crimson Bug #50828 (Closed): crimson/monclient: possible memory leaks
- This happens when initializing the underlying disk with crimson-osd and alienstore. Please see the attachment for fur...
- 09:29 AM rgw Bug #50552: rgw: set_olh return -2 when resharding
- The version we used is Nautilus 14.2.10
- 09:21 AM rgw Bug #50552 (Triaged): rgw: set_olh return -2 when resharding
- Recently, we found that if we open versioning, some object versions may be lost, it seems that this is due to reshard...
- 07:37 AM rgw Bug #50261 (New): rgw: system users can't issue role policy related ops without explicit user policy
- 02:30 AM rgw Bug #50194 (Fix Under Review): librgw: make rgw file handle versioned
- The reason that we need this is that there could be the following scenario:
rgw_setattr sets the file attr;
- 05:14 AM crimson Bug #49568 (New): net: error in make check
- INFO 2021-03-02 04:53:25,110 [shard 0] ms - [osd.4(TestPeer) v2:127.0.0.1:9014/4@52028 >> osd.2 v2:127.0.0.1:9012/2]...
- 05:22 AM crimson Bug #48868 (New): Background recovery request fall into infinite recursive loop
- Now BackgroundRecovery requests doesn't take those objects whose recovery is triggered by UrgentRecovery requests. Th...
Also available in: Atom