- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/20/2016
- Last connection: 04/11/2021
- crimson (Developer, 06/14/2020)
- 07:37 AM rgw Bug #50261 (New): rgw: system users can't issue role policy related ops without explicit user policy
- 02:30 AM rgw Bug #50194 (Fix Under Review): librgw: make rgw file handle versioned
- The reason that we need this is that there could be the following scenario:
rgw_setattr sets the file attr;
- 05:14 AM crimson Bug #49568 (New): net: error in make check
- INFO 2021-03-02 04:53:25,110 [shard 0] ms - [osd.4(TestPeer) v2:127.0.0.1:9014/4@52028 >> osd.2 v2:127.0.0.1:9012/2]...
- 05:22 AM crimson Bug #48868 (New): Background recovery request fall into infinite recursive loop
- Now BackgroundRecovery requests doesn't take those objects whose recovery is triggered by UrgentRecovery requests. Th...
- 05:22 AM crimson Bug #48672 (New): unittest_seastar_messenger fails
- WARNING: debug mode. Not for benchmarking or production
WARN 2020-12-18 04:36:12,526 [shard 0] seastar - Unable to ...
- 07:06 AM crimson Bug #48108 (Resolved): unittest_seastar_messenger fails
- Encountered this issue in github make check ...
- 09:42 AM sepia Bug #47980: sepia: openvpn can't finish tls handshake
- Um...Adam, I have a need for teuthology-kill access, could you grant that to me? Thanks:-)
- 08:07 AM sepia Support #48024: sepia: request for teuthology-kill access
- I mean teuthology-kill access
- 08:04 AM sepia Support #48024 (Resolved): sepia: request for teuthology-kill access
- hi, I have a need to kill some of my tests, please grant me teuthology-access
- 08:02 AM sepia Bug #47980: sepia: openvpn can't finish tls handshake
- hi, adam, this seems to be a problem with my own network, please feel free to close this ticket, sorry for the bother.
Also available in: Atom