- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/14/2016
- Last connection: 04/15/2020
- 10:03 PM RADOS Bug #44724: compressor: Set default Zstd compression level to 1
- I've closed *PR:* https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/34133 in favor of making it a separate commit as part of:
- 10:41 PM RADOS Bug #44724: compressor: Set default Zstd compression level to 1
- *PR*: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/34133
- 10:33 PM RADOS Bug #44724 (New): compressor: Set default Zstd compression level to 1
- The default compression level of 5 for Zstandard is too high for the majority
of use cases since it requires too man...
- 10:26 PM mgr Feature #43556: Improve internal python to c++ interface
- Could this be backported to Nautilus? I believe this is causing the ceph-mgr on our larger clusters to get hung up i...
- 09:20 PM RADOS Bug #37875: osdmaps aren't being cleaned up automatically on healthy cluster
- This also affects Nautilus v14.2.6. On one of our clusters it caused multiple performance problems when we were rebo...
- 06:15 PM RADOS Feature #43377: Make Zstandard compression level a configurable option
- *PR*: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/33790
- 10:48 PM bluestore Bug #44359 (New): Raw usage reported by 'ceph osd df' incorrect when using WAL/DB on another drive
- While converting a nautilus (14.2.6) cluster from using FileStore to BlueStore I've noticed that the RAW USE reported...
- 05:59 PM Ceph Bug #40624: Ubuntu Bionic package index missing most packages for arm64
- There still aren't any arm64 packages being built for Ubuntu Bionic, and the last time they were built for Ubuntu Xen...
- 10:12 PM RADOS Feature #43377 (Resolved): Make Zstandard compression level a configurable option
- I've played with using the different compression algorithms on the RGWs and the default compression level for Zstanda...
- 09:48 PM mgr Bug #43364: ceph-mgr's finisher queue can grow indefinitely, making python modules/commands unres...
- I'm also seeing the 'mgr-fin' thread using 100% of a CPU core. However, I don't see a high queue_len, so maybe ~350 ...
Also available in: Atom