- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/14/2016
- Last connection: 02/13/2023
- 11:54 PM Ceph Bug #58715: File systems going read-only in Pacific (16.2.11)
- This appears to be related to this mailing list post:
- 10:54 PM Ceph Bug #58715 (New): File systems going read-only in Pacific (16.2.11)
- We have multiple NVMe-based clusters running the latest Pacific release
(16.2.11) that are experiencing a problem wh...
- 05:33 PM mgr Tasks #53622: User + Dev Monthly Meeting: Collect osdmaps for balancer testing
- I'm seeing this problem on multiple clusters that each have 20 CephFS filesystems of varying sizes. Here is the data...
- 10:55 PM Orchestrator Bug #51978 (Closed): podman version check broken on cent7
- I tried upgrading a test cluster (built on CentOS 7) from v15.2.13 to v16.2.5 today and ran into this problem:
- 04:51 PM Ceph Bug #51321 (New): Invalid argument No handler found for 'device ls-by-daemon'
- I've noticed that when trying to run 'ceph device ls-by-daemon osd.0' on both a Nautilus cluster (v14.2.16) and on a ...
- 10:15 PM Orchestrator Bug #48442: cephadm: upgrade loops on mixed x86_64/arm64 cluster
- This appears to be fixed, but I need to wait for v16.2.5 to come out to confirm completely because of this bug which ...
- 09:21 PM Ceph Bug #51049: cephadm removed mon. key when adding new mon node
- As I said in ceph-users, this didn't actually remove the mon. key:
- 04:16 PM Ceph Bug #51049 (Closed): cephadm removed mon. key when adding new mon node
- This morning I tried adding a mon node to my home Ceph cluster (mid-upgrade from 15.2.13 to 16.2.4) with the followin...
- 11:06 PM Orchestrator Bug #48442: cephadm: upgrade loops on mixed x86_64/arm64 cluster
- Which versions should this work in? Octopus v15.2.12 and Pacific v16.2.4? Or just Pacific?
- 03:22 AM Ceph Revision 63fa6bfd (ceph): zstd: upgrade to v1.4.5
- Since the v1.4.0 release there have been a few improvements to Zstandard
including improved compression ratios, faste...
Also available in: Atom