- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/11/2016
- Last connection: 03/22/2021
- 02:20 AM rbd Feature #18864: rbd export/import for consistent group
- ShuaiChao Wang wrote:
> Hello!I want to know, are you still working on this feature?
> Because I finished this func...
- 04:14 AM rbd Bug #41753: avoid page cache for krbd discard round off tests
- Ilya Dryomov wrote:
> Hi Dongsheng,
> I tried your test case a few times but didn't see any failures.
- 03:24 AM rbd Bug #41753 (Resolved): avoid page cache for krbd discard round off tests
- When I am testing my krbd journaling code with teuthology, I found some case about krbd_discard.t failed. Then I reve...
- 03:11 PM RADOS Bug #40712: ceph-mon crash with assert(err == 0) after rocksdb->get
- I also opened an issue in rocksdb: https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/issues/5558, and I attached the db file in thi...
- 12:18 PM RADOS Bug #40712 (New): ceph-mon crash with assert(err == 0) after rocksdb->get
- (1)I found a very strange problem in our environment that the ceph-mon crashed with below error in log:...
- 07:26 AM rbd Support #40302: rbd-mirror: how to ensure the data consistency in secondary cluster
- Hi Jason,
After a second thought, I think that's not a good idea. We really should not wish an application-consis...
- 05:09 PM rbd Support #24953: Bad performance when enable journaling feature for rbd
- Hi Jason,
As mentioned, we cooked a patchset to implement the idea about this. In general, there are some patches ...
- 04:36 PM rbd Support #40302 (New): rbd-mirror: how to ensure the data consistency in secondary cluster
- When we are using rbd-mirror, we found a problem when we are going to start service on secondary image, where device-...
- 05:32 AM rbd Bug #38553: rbd: race condition in rbd removing
- Jason Dillaman wrote:
> Do you still hit this on Nautilus? It moves images to the trash as the first step before rem...
- 05:08 AM Ceph Revision 76077e59 (ceph): rbd: krbd: return -ETIMEDOUT in polling
- We don't want to wait on uevent forever, but the return value
of polling in timeout is 0 rather than a negative value...
Also available in: Atom