- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/28/2011
- Last connection: 03/23/2014
- 09:22 AM Ceph Bug #2234 (Resolved): Sometimes 'ceph -s' is unable to show pg data and crashes
- ceph -s / ceph -w sometimes gives me output as below:...
- 11:51 AM Ceph Bug #1845: "recovery_ops" performance counter isn't decreased
- I'm using munin, wrote plugin myself and I don't divide this value by anything. If it shouldn't decrement please clos...
- 11:15 AM Ceph Bug #1845 (Rejected): "recovery_ops" performance counter isn't decreased
- I'm generating osd statistics based on performance sockets like described here - http://ceph.newdream.net/wiki/Perfom...
- 08:36 AM CephFS Bug #1775: mds startup: _replay journaler got error -22, aborting, possible regresion?
- No I didn't have osd logging enabled, I'll provide you with journal in few minutes.
- 12:24 AM CephFS Bug #1775 (Resolved): mds startup: _replay journaler got error -22, aborting, possible regresion?
- ubuntu natty, kernel 3.2-rc2, ceph 0.38 (stable from git) with patch from #1756 and workaround for #1757
- 10:52 AM Ceph Bug #1757: oi disagrees with stat, or error code on stat
- As we talked at #ceph, I've updated kernel to 3.2-rc2 and patched osd with this workaround http://fpaste.org/PKwW/, n...
- 01:52 AM Ceph Bug #1757 (Closed): oi disagrees with stat, or error code on stat
- I've similar bugs #1334, #1473 which should be solved by #1612, but it doesn't help.
Ubuntu natty, ceph 0.38 with ...
- 09:28 AM CephFS Bug #1756 (Resolved): mds crash right after successful recovery
- Ubuntu Natty, ceph 0.38, kernel 2.6.38-12-server, 2x separate mds daemons crashed in the middle of the night
Also available in: Atom